DICOM interface scan
Medical products that have a means of communicating DICOM may unfortunately still not inter-operate properly with other systems. Although products adhere to the DICOM standard, the particular implementation of the DICOM interfaces may exhibit recurring interoperability problems.
A DICOM interface scan can help in fault finding major interoperability problems with your product. This scan offers an expert analysis of your product’s DICOM communication, providing insight into inherent problems that prevent proper data exchange with other systems. Problems such as:
- DICOM non-compliance’s,
- Incorrect application exception behavior,
- DICOM data transparency issues when relaying information,
- Improper association establishment,
- Incorrect encoding of data,
- Incorrect optional and conditional information,
- etc ..
Our approach for a DICOM interfaces scan:
- Running a select set DICOM tests with your product;
- Analysis of the captured DICOM network communication and test results by one of our DICOM experts
- A summary report of the interoperability problems that may have been found, including advice on how to improve interoperability for your product.
Worth mentioning is that adherence to IHE profiles can be taken into account as well for a DICOM Interfaces scan.
If you would like to inquire for more information regarding a DICOM interfaces scan for your product, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.